Saturday, October 19, 2013

Baby Worthington - Week 14 - Sick sick sick.

When people say they have had the week from hell, I can now sympathize with them. 

My goodness. 
It all started last Saturday. 
I was SOOOOO nauseated. 

Then Sunday came. 
I was still SOOOOO nauseated. 
And Jake was sick with a sinus infection. 

Then Monday....

I woke up at 2:00 AM out of the blue and had to throw up. 
Then for breakfast I had Lucky Charms

Bad Idea. 
It's pure sugar. 

Then we went to Manderscheid castle. 
The road to get there is SUPER twisty turny. 
So of course I threw up on the way there. 
Then Jake got pooped on by a bird while we were touring around the castle. 
I threw up again because that is so gross. 
After that we decided it was time to go. 

We went back to Spangdahlem to get lunch because I had thrown up and needed food to settle my stomach. 
I threw up AGAIN before we decided on Popeyes. 

THEN I went home
I threw up once. 

Then had a cucumber to settle my stomach. 
 I then threw up 2 more times. 

By the time the night was done I was done. 
Thank you to anyone that commented on my FB status update to give me tips on how to relieve my symptoms. I really appreciate it so much. 

Tuesday I called in to work and luckily had no more throw up that day. 
But I was extremely nauseated the entire day. 

Wednesday I went to work and I was just not 100%. I kept working and I did everything I could. 
I'm not sick. Just pregnant.
And I had only thrown up once this day.  

Thursday I woke up and had toast with milk. 

Bad Idea apparently. 
10 minutes later I was over the toilet. 

Apparently milk has sugar in it? Ever since then every time I drink milk I get a horrible nauseated feeling. 

Friday was awful. 
I woke up at 8:00 and didn't have anymore Zofran to take. I was going to go in at 9:00 and fill my prescription before going to work at 10:00. 
Work called, and they needed me in at 8:45. 
I jumped out of bed and went and took a fast shower (mistake).
I then went upstairs and threw up. 
While throwing up, I couldn't take it anymore and the tears started pouring out. My poor husband didn't know what to do. I was bawling my eyes out because I didn't want to be nauseated anymore, I didn't want to throw up anymore, I was done, I didn't want to go to work, and I was DONE. 

So he got ready and left at 8:20 to go fill my prescription on his day off. 
I finished getting ready for work and made it there by 9:00.

When I got there, I threw up again. 
Jake was there to give me my pill by 10:00 and about 30 minutes after I took it, I was fine. At least fine enough to finish the day. 

When I got home my house was clean and the laundry was getting done and the dishwasher was running and everything looked so nice.
Have I mentioned my husband is the best ever???

Today is Saturday, and I'm officially 14 weeks. 
I feel 100% better than I did last Saturday. Here is to hoping it stays like it is today. I was nauseated this morning, but I took my Zofran and I've ate here and there and I've sat down when needed and I am doing ok. 

ANOTHER thing that has happened this week is an outburst of ugly zits. 
And I mean U.G.LY. 

Jake even told me I should go as a witch for Halloween if they aren't cleared up. 
You may think that is rude, but I find it so funny I'm laughing while I type it out because it is SO TRUE! 
I just need to paint my face green and I'm the wicked witch of the west. 
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. 

So that was my week. 
Sick sick sick. Zits zits and more zits. 

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment