Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pregnancy by Week Update!

Just to have it written somewhere I want to put down some things that are memorable that happened week by week. 

August 13th (Week 4-ish) - Found out I was pregnant

Week 7 - Morning sickness started and I realized I couldn't eat any sugar or food that contained any type of processed sugar - Also saw baby for the first time this week as a tiny little dot on the ultrasound and heard the heartbeat

Week 10 - Went and saw the baby again. Baby was formed more as an alien by this point. They grow so quickly!!!

Week 12 - Announced to the world that we were going to have a baby! I was so surprised and overjoyed with the amount of support we got. I didn't realize how much love would be given to us.

Week 15 - Went in to the Dr. to find out what we were having. Dr was in surgery for a c-section and the Dr. we saw didn't want to really try to see the sex. No 3D scan or CD :(

Week 18 - Felt Willow for the first time. Felt like someone was flicking me from the inside.

Week 19 - Went to Dr. again and he was very disappointed in the other Dr. because she didn't tell us what the sex was and gave us a bad experience. We found out we are having a baby GIRL!!! We were so excited, but shocked at the same time. Both Jake and I always thought we would have a boy first. Now that we are having our baby girl, it feels like that is how it was always supposed to be. We were just confused ha ha.

Week 19 - Got on a plane and went home for Thanksgiving and Disneyland! Willow's first time to Disneyland was in the tummy. I plan to take her back many many many times!!!

Week 21 - Had my first Baby Shower. My mom and Danielle put it on for me, and I got to see my family and friends all together. It was so amazing and I'm so grateful again for the love that was shown to Jake, Willow, and I.

Week 23 - Christmas! :)

Week 24 - New Years! - I had a horrible horrible horrible cough that had started before we went to Utah, and on New Years Eve I peed my pants. Bad. Ha ha. Let's just say, running, laughing, coughing, and ducking from fireworks is not a good mix for a pregnant lady.

Week 25 - Spent a week in the hospital for cough. Dr's couldn't figure out why I was coughing so bad for such a long period of time, and why the antibiotics weren't working.

Week 30 - I called it quits at my job. I was tired of not having a steady schedule. Being put in rooms that had heavy kids that only wanted to be held, and having my back feel thrashed by the end of the night. I needed a break and I needed to not work there anymore. I also got sick again with a sinus infection.

Week 33 - Had maternity pictures done by an amazing photographer (Iddy Biddy Photography)

Week 37 - Finished the nursery until my mom gets here and can help me make curtains. Got told by the Dr not to expect any changes for a good week to 2 weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment