Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Summer 2012 :D

Ok, so it's been awhile since I have written anything on here and I feel bad because a lot has happened. Especially in the last week!

I'm going to split this into 3 different blogs. If you want to read all three that is awesome of you, if not then well it's for my own pleasure and documentation anyway. :) 

Ok so recap of the summer! 

Last post I made was on the 4th of July. 
Since July I did many things!

July: Danielle (My seester) and I put on a boutique where I sold Paparazzi and she sold her home decor. It was a great boutique and we had a lot of success with it. A lot of vendors showed up as well so it was a great hit. That was at the end of July and nothing else major happened that month.

August: August went by SO fast, which is weird because not a lot happened in August. Seriously, nothing! All throughout these months I was able to talk to Jake every day so that made everything bearable. 

September: September was packed of a lot of things. First I went to San Francisco with my mom to see my dad and where he works. It was so much fun there and we did so many things while there. I took some great photos there and learned that I really do love the city of San Francisco and the feeling that is there. I want to take Jake back there one day! After California, I had to get mouth surgery :( and that sucked because it swelled me up so I couldn't even laugh or smile for days (and for me that is incredibly hard!) I even couldn't talk for the first 2 days after having the surgery. During my recovery from the surgery I went to my Grandmas house and spent a week with her. It was fun and I just love being around my Grandma. 

October: October was a happy fast month! It was the last full month before Jake got home from his deployment! I went to 3 Haunted Houses, Frightmares at Lagoon, carved pumpkins, had a Pinterest Party, did crafts with my mom and sister, went to Witches Night Out, went to Odyssey Thriller, AND went to California for Price is Right and Disneyland. That trip to California was the most amazing trip ever! Disneyland at Halloween is so much fun and I hope to go at Christmas one year, and Price is Right is just downright amazing (Drew smells good BTW ;)) It was s much fun. We (Mom, me, Danielle, and Sophia) drove there on a Friday night and Saturday day and went and picked my dad up then we went to the beach Saturday night then Disneyland on Sunday, then while Grandpa and Sophia went to Disneyland on Monday we went to Price is Right! It was freaking awesome and one of the best experiences I have had. Watch on January 4th to see me make a HUGE fool of myself. LOL. Then we drove home on Tuesday and Halloween was on Wednesday where I dressed up like a witch and passed candy out! October was an amazing month and I had so much fun with my family and friends. 

November: November was the month of suspicion because I had no idea what day Jake was coming home. I knew a general day, but wasn't sure. So mom and me planned on leaving the 16th and if we made there there the same day as Jake then great, but if not I would just wait in DC for him. November was also the month for tears for me. As a lot of people know, I am not a fan of our current president and I wanted Mitt Romney to win so bad for many many many many reasons. When he didn't win I cried all night and I still am heart sick to the day. On the 15th of November the movie Breaking Dawn came out and Danielle and I went to the party at the district movie theater. It was way fun being there with my sister and enjoying the festivities. We were able to get nice cups and I got my hair done, we made ornaments, and had a picture taken, we went to dinner at sizzler, and then we went to the movie and it was AMAZING!!!! After that night I woke up on the 16th and left for Washington DC. Mom and I drove to Omaha, Nebraska the first day. It took 14 hours and I am pretty sure I got numb butt and a sore back from this trip. My car was packed full so we couldn't lay the seats back and it drained my gas really quickly. The next day which was a Saturday we drove to Ohio, and then we finished the trip on Sunday where we made it in enough time to go to dinner that night and relax. I'm so grateful my mom came with me and drove that whole way so I would be safe. On monday the 19th we went to the National Harbor and the stores that are down there. They have an America store that is pretty cool. We got shirts and bumper stickers that say "Don't blame me, I voted for Romney" Ha ha. We then went and bought me new 6 inch heels from Kohls. I love me some heels! And then I had to take her to the Air Port and say goodbye for a little while. 


To be continued on next blog entry. :) 











No comments:

Post a Comment